TPM 048 : The Journey from Zero to One Million Dollars, with Calvin Wayman
A Powerful Mindset: Adopt a set of beliefs that align with the vision of what you want to create.
I was very excited to put an interview with Calvin Wayman into my calendar. He might not remember, but Calvin played a big part early on in my entrepreneurial Journey.
I’d first heard of him in a featured interview on the EO Fire Podcast with John Lee Dumas. Calvin opened the floor for listeners to connect with him directly, so of course I had to take advantage. He makes the same offer for The Powerful Mind Podcast listeners as well! I have the link to connect with him at the bottom of this post!
You’d be hard pressed to find anyone as transparent as Calvin. Two years ago, he left his day job to begin his entrepreneurial journey. Within that short period of time, he’s gone on to do Keynote Speeches, share the stage with Daymond John and other incredible influencers, all while building a successful business that supports his amazing lifestyle.
That isn’t all though. He gets vulnerable and authentic with The Millionaire Case Study, where he documents his journey from zero towards one million dollars for all to see.
In this episode, he shares why and how you can achieve FAR MORE than you believe possible.
He gives actionable tips on how to build confidence NOW, and to get results to support this confidence immediately. This is a tip that I could have used years ago. It feels a bit silly, but is truly invaluable.
If you haven’t already, head over to calvinwayman.com/book to pick up a copy of Fish Out of Water.
Calvin’s Brain Dump Exercise
- List all of the tasks that you feel you need to get done. All of them.
- Look at that list and ask yourself, “Which of these actually matter”.
- You’ll inevitably find that the majority of these tasks aren’t truly urgent and don’t need to be addressed right now. You can then put them into a new list labeled “Next Week” or even “Next Month” (these are lists you’ll address the next week, or month)
- Doing this simple exercise gives you a sense of peace and control, because you get to realize that you can let go of the thousands of things in your mind, and instead focus on just the one or two things that need immediate attention.
- This can’t happen unless you take what’s in your head and put it onto paper, so make sure you dump that chatter out.
www.socialmediamakeover.org – $300 Social Media Tune-Up with Calvin Wayman, yours FREE
Calm – Meditation App
Headspace – Meditation App
Meditation Course by Yours Truly and JSY Coaching & Consulting (Meditation is pretty rad)